Senior Recruitment Consultant at BnC Global
Views:137 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Supply Chain Manager - Logistics (2-3 yrs)
In addition, you have :
- Minimum qualification : B-tech with MBA
- MBA with 2-3 years of relevant experience in industry (mainly from manufacturing)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of- SAP
- Fluency in writing and speaking English; every additional language will be considered an asset.
- Strategic Thinking and Action, Market and customer orientation, Result orientation, Innovation and Change, Leadership, Communication and Co-operation, Diversity
- Ability to identify and report areas of possible conflicts between RHIM strategy and market trends.
- At the same time actively propose strategies for compensation of those.
About the job :
We are currently looking for a proactive, action-oriented and highly motivated SCM planner to manage SCM planning of complete manufacturing unit, to locate at Gurugram / remotely .
Your tasks will include :
- Declaring and verifying Plant Capacity
- Declaring Plant lead time
- Follow S&OE
- Accepting order adhering to lead time and S&OE
- Providing material readiness date coordinating with plant
- Ensuring readiness of material on time in full
- Achieve PIFOT (Process in full on time)
- Raising delay notification to sales.
- Pushing sales where material is produced to order and not peaked up.
- Coordinate operation to produce material on time in full.
- Track orders daily.
- Analyzing order book.
- Highlight material / machine / man issue of your plant.
- For new mold / tooling coordinate with operation and sales.
- Key coordinator for product transfer (partnering with R&D / operation / sales)
- Managing inventory for FG, WIP and Raw material
- Prepare MIS timely with proper month or week analysis.