Senior Talent Acquisition at
Views:555 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Supply Chain Manager - Purchase/Logistics (14-20 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role - Supply Chain/Purchase
Industry - Iron/Steel
Education - Mechanical Engineering Graduate
Experience - Minimum 15 Years
Location - Nairobi (Kenya)
Compensation - Non Taxable Income + Other Benefits (Bachelor Accommodation, Food, Visa/Tickets, Medical Benefits etc)
Mandatory - Should have experience in purchase of Motors/Bearings/Spare Parts etc. knowledge of product specifications must.
Note - Candidate should be ready for long term assignment minimum 2 Years and ready to relocate Kenya only apply
Job Description :
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.