Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:279 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Supply Chain Manager - Purchase/Procurement (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Management, Procurement Management, Logistics Operations, Store Management, Demand Planning, Inventory Control, Dispatch Planning, Contract Management, Export Documentation, Cost Control, MIS Reporting and Promote best practices and reduce expenses without compromising quality. Expertly support and manage day-to-day purchasing operations strategically source new vendors and manage existing vendor relationships for all indirect materials services and equipment.
- Purchase related all responsibility - New Vendor Development, Price Negotiation with vendor, PO releasing, Material Delivery and Payment etc.
- Material Management. Planning for daily consumable material for next one month. Billing status. Making the comparative statement.
- Ensure the quality & quantity of material purchase at site.
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Improving supplier capability to meet the business's needs.
- Preparing estimates in relation to project and client requirements.
- Creating different reports as required by Management.
- Accountable for handling Supply chain management, Materials Procurement Planning and scheduling.
- Releasing Purchase Order, Goods Receipt PO, Goods Return.
- Manage Operations based from Sales Order, Production Order, Issue Report and Report Completion.
- New Item creation required as per PO.
- Maintaining and improving material handling and storage.
- Prepare the monthly inventory issues costing and analyse to reduce extra cost.
- Maintain all documentation for the process flow (purchase order, sale order, sale invoice, outgoing material dispatch, etc.
- Make the monthly rejection, stock & sales record.
- Receive material and verification of PO, Challan, Invoice, Test Certificate (if applicable). Check quantity, rates.
- Well versed with stores activities like minimum / maximum quantity, slow moving / non moving items, over stock etc.