Supply Chain Manager - Shipping Operations (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Supply Chain Manager, who impacts the company by lending the expertise to developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency, and productivity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Assist in production planning
- Handle vendor management & new vendor development
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
- Managing logistics with good knowledge of statutory requirement w.r.t. transportation & Import / export clearances.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1-3 years in SCM, preferably from an Electrical/ Electronic/Battery manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.