Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:647 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Surveyor - Mining Operations (10-12 yrs)
Note: Looking for candidates having experience in "Iron Ore or Metal mining" industry.
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Job involves prospecting, identification and pursuing application for getting PL / ML for iron ore and coal in line with the group's broad strategy
2. Prepare Mining Plan, Forest Diversion Map, Statutory Plans & Sections such as - Surface Plan, Geological Plan & Grant of Surface Right Map.
3. Submission of statutory plans and records to govt. authority D.G.M.S., I.B.M. & Maintain Statutory records & registers as per D.G.M.S. under Reg.-52 of MMR - 1961 duties & responsibilities of Mines Surveyor.
4. Verify and ensuring all lease pillars, safety zone pillars, broken land pillars and its maintenance.
5. Borehole planning, marking of proposed boreholes at ground and modify / revise location of the proposed bore holes if required as per field conditions.
6. Preparation of ore body model & Preparation of block model
7. Calculation of geological resource and mineable reserve
8. Pit design final as well as year wise
9. Dump design final and year wise.
10. Survey work for exploration of new mining area (Iron Ore) & Comprehensive Topographical survey work of proposed new mining area/s".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.