HR Manager at Transven Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:2410 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Sustainability Consultant - Green Building (3-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- To be in-charge of and manage Transven activities; including design coordination for existing green building projects in progress.
- Attending regular project meetings, coordinating with architect and consultant teams to incorporate various green measures identified into the designs.
- Liaison to collect inputs from various team members & give to Transven-HQ (Mumbai) for various simulations and calculation.
- Making regular site visits & guiding contractors on green measures to be incorporated on-site, taking photographs and documentation demonstrating the compliance to various green building and LEED norms.
- Documentation for Green Building Certification (LEED and IGBC) projects.
- Responsible for Design Development Studies as well as Analysis using software's for Energy Performance, Facade Optimization etc (post-training).
- In addition to this the person will also be in-charge of business development; including meeting with prospective clients, presenting to them Transven capabilities, gathering market information, competitive intelligence and being responsible for securing new business. Eventually the person should be capable of managing a team of talented individuals under them to effectively cater to the region.
- Excellent communication skills & client interfacing along with Green building accreditations like LEED, IGBC, GRIHA etc. preferable.
- Regular follow-ups with client and councils/certification bodies/agencies.
Key competencies :
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ecotect (preferable)
- Microsoft excel and word
- Basic knowledge of building construction (preferable)
- eQUEST / Energy Plus / IES (preferable)