Recruitment Head at MintFin Solutions
Views:267 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sustaining Engineer - Product Development (4-9 yrs)
Own and execute existing product development activities for global customers
- Hands on experience of managing complete existing product development activities (Namely Cost out, Quality and Product obsolescence) for product-based organizations.
- Good experience on existing product development process and working with remote team.
- Strong in mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 5~8 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience in Vendor Qualification, developing Manufacturing Quality plan, Tooling and component qualification & Thorough understanding of PPAP process.
Desirable Skills :
- Excellent organization skills required to manage small and large projects.
- Ability to apply engineering principles and practices in the design, development and verification of possible solutions.
- Ability to develop design concepts and turn into finished/product launch.
- Mechanical design knowledge ranging from component design through system level.
- Knowledge on either one of the below process
- Value engineering methodologies and how to apply them.
- Quality Project execution and standards such as Risk assessment, Root cause analysis procedures, DFMEA, PFMEA, ISO, etc.
- Obsolescence management
- Knowledge of DFM & DFA with respect to ease of manufacture and assembly.
- Oversee testing and analysis of products to determine product performance.
- Knowledge of various fabrication methods for the manufacturing of metal and plastic parts - machining, welding, sheet metal fabrication, and injection molding is required.
- Skilled in 3D modeling software (Solid Works) is preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant streams