Suzlon - Walkin - Assistant Manager - Safety Management (5-8 yrs)
Announcing Women @ Work - Suzlon Walk-in Walk- in for the aspiring women applicants.
Women@Work - Bringing women into the core industries (A Suzlon Initiative)
At almost half of our population the women of our country have become a formidable force that our industries and economies cannot do without. Even today women are mostly seen in the service sector, shying away from the more core domains of engineering, infrastructure and power. At Suzlon, we truly believe that real progress can only happen when a man and woman both stand together to contribute to the core industries for real nation building. We would like to encourage and welcome women to join us to become part of our endeavour for a greener future through a Special Walk-in dedicated only for the aspiring women applicants.
Suzlon - One Earth Campus
Opposite Magarpatta, Next to Kalyan Jewellers, Hadapsar
Pune 411028, Maharashtra
Date : 16th March 2019 Saturday
Time : 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Registration : ONLY between 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
IMPORTANT Instructions :
1. THIS WALK-IN ESCPECIALLY PALNNED ONLY FOR WOMEN APPLICANTS
2. Please note the registration counters would close sharp at 11:00 am. Registration is mandatory for participation.
3. Applicants can exit as soon as the interviews are done. There are multiple interview panellist and discussion counters from each business unit for the convenience of the applicants.
4. Please carry 2-3 copies of your CV, copy of your salary slip and annual break up. Any other documents would NOT be required at the walk-in. Please carry a copy of Aadhar Card or PAN card as ID proof.
Schedule for the day :
9:00 am to 10:30 am - Registration and Discussion with the Business unit HR and Talent Acquisition team. Along with tea and refreshments.
10:30 am to 11:30 am - Welcome address, Suzlon plans for Women @ work and Gender diversity, understanding the various vacancies, counters for applications, a course of the day.
11:30 am to 1:00 pm - Interviews
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Business lunch
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Interviews
4:00 pm to 4:15 pm - Tea
4:15 pm to 6:00 pm - Interviews
6:00 pm - Closure of the walk in drive
Company Profile - Suzlon Energy Ltd
Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions provider in the world with a global presence across 18 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and Americas. Headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India; the Group is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited (NSE & BSE: SUZLON) and its subsidiaries. A vertically integrated organization, with over two decades of operational track record, the group has a cumulative global installation of over 18 GW of wind energy capacity, over 7,500 employees with diverse nationalities and world-class manufacturing facilities. Suzlon is the only Indian wind energy company with a large in-house Research and Development (R&D) set-up in Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Over 12 GW of the Group's installation is in India, which makes up for ~35% of the country's wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The Groupis the custodian of over 12 GW of wind assets under service in India making it the 2nd largest operations and maintenance company (over 8,500 turbines) in Indian power sector. The Group also has around 3 GW of wind assets under service outside India.
Suzlon corporate website: www.suzlon.com
Assistant Manager - Safety MIS and documentation
- Assist in implementing HSE Management System. Track HSE MIS from all states on monthly basis and provide to IB HSE head.
- Collect, analyse and prepare HSE scorecards for all sites/states on monthly basis and submit to IB HSE head. Compile unsafe acts and unsafe conditions based on DHSE reports and prepare top 10.
- Prepare a summary report of minor, major/fatal incidents on monthly basis. Collect SPHERE data from all states and submit to IB HSE head for assessment.
- Track the various safety initiatives taken across all states and monthly report submitted to IB HSE head.
- Track and prepare the summary of safety violations and action taken across states.
- Assist the IB HSE head with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Assist in HSE audits and prepare audit reports and follow up any actions.
- Provide clerical support to the IB HSE head.
- To prepare monthly/quarterly presentation for IB HSE head
Education : Graduate in any discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.