Associate - Talent Management at Swaniti Initiative
Views:65 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swaniti Initiative - Civil Engineer (2-3 yrs)
About the Organization :
Swaniti Initiative is a non-partisan, social enterprise that delivers development solutions to policymakers and representatives. Swaniti works with State Governments and Parliamentarians across 17 states. Swaniti supports addressing the issues of health, education, gender, water, sanitation, climate change, and livelihood. We work through a three-pronged approach: provide research support on key government programs and initiatives, on-ground implementation insights for delivery of public service, and technological intervention to improve service delivery.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced civil engineer who is keen on working in the development sector. The chosen candidate shall work in Project Management Unit (PMU) that shall work with the District Mineral Foundation (DMF) to monitor, plan for and implement development works in mining-affected regions of the district. The Civil Engineer shall play a crucial role in monitoring the civil works underway as well as evaluating the completed works. We are looking specifically for driven professionals who are capable of working in a public sector setting while maintaining high productivity.
- The candidate must be a graduate in civil engineering with a minimum experience of 2 years working in the same field,
- Candidates with a Master's degree will be preferred.
- The candidate must have experience in monitoring and evaluating civil works. Preference is given to candidates possessing previous experience of working with government departments.
- Study drawings and estimates of projects submitted by various line DMF(T) administrations for approval under the DMF. Propose alterations and revisions required, if any.
- Supervise various construction activities taken up under District Mineral Foundation (DMF).
- Ensure that the construction is in compliance with the drawing and estimates approved.
- Assess the value of works done and approve bills/vouchers for fund release to the implementing agency.
- Report to the Team Leader, Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU).
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, analyze diverse information, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues, and recommend solutions.
- Competency in the usage of IT tools including proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and writing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate in Hindi is desirable.
Location : Godda, Jharkhand\
Remuneration : Commensurate with Industry Standard and relevant experience