Talent Manager at Swaniti Initiative
Views:136 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swaniti Initiative - Project Officer - Civil Engineering (3-4 yrs)
- Study drawings and estimates of projects submitted by various line DMF(T) administrations for approval under the DMF. Propose alterations and revisions required, if any.
- Supervise various construction activities taken up under District Mineral Foundation (DMF).
- Ensure that the construction is in compliance with the drawing and estimates approved.
- Assess value of works done and approve bills/vouchers for fund release to the implementing agency.
- Report to the Team Leader, Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU).
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Competencies and Skills :
- It is imperative to follow and maintain high integrity and ethical standards as demanded by Swaniti Initiative as an organization, especially keeping in mind the murky nature of public sector civil works.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, analyze diverse information and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions.
- Competency in usage of IT tools including proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and written skills in English.
- Ability to communicate in Hindi is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.