Talent Manager at Swaniti Initiative
Views:76 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swaniti Initiative - Project Officer - Civil Engineering (3-4 yrs)
- Study drawings and estimates of projects submitted by various line DMF(T) administrations for approval under the DMF. Propose alterations and revisions required, if any.
- Supervise various construction activities taken up under District Mineral Foundation (DMF).
- Ensure that the construction is in compliance with the drawing and estimates approved.
- Assess value of works done and approve bills/vouchers for fund release to the implementing agency.
- Report to the Team Leader, Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU).
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Competencies and Skills :
- It is imperative to follow and maintain high integrity and ethical standards as demanded by Swaniti Initiative as an organization, especially keeping in mind the murky nature of public sector civil works.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically, analyze diverse information and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions.
- Competency in usage of IT tools including proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and written skills in English.
- Ability to communicate in Hindi is desirable.