Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:934 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
System Designer - Facility Support Services (1-3 yrs)
Qualification : B.E. Mechanical
- Knowledge of HVAC, Chilled water, Cooling water, Compressed Air, Fuel systems.
- Perform the following calculations without any support:
- Heat load calculations for Chilled water, Cooling water, HVAC systems
- Pressure drop/Pipe sizing calculations
- Tank sizing calculations
- Communicate with Customer to discuss and close open points related to calculation.
Prepare P & ID for the complete facility includin g:
- (Chilled water, Cooling Water, HVAC, etc) in discussion with other team members.
- Guide and support junior team members for P & ID preparation.
- Communicate with Customer to discuss and close open points related to system design features.
- Prepare BOM based on P & ID / layout drawing independently
- Support junior team members for preparing BOM.
- Knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, piping components, instruments, etc.
- Prepare RFQ for material procurement and communicate with the Supplier.
- Prepare layout of the facility upto LOD 350 level and carry out regular reviews with Team Leaders.
- Co-ordinate with Customer and supplier to implement inputs on the layout.
- Interact with Customer and Supplier independantly.
- Knowledge of Solidworks tools including Feature tools, Sketch tools, Weldment tools, etc.
- Proficient in creating/modifying 2D drawings, Effectively use layers, blocks in Autocad/Draftsight.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
CTC : Upto 5 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.