System Engineer - 3D Modeling (3-7 yrs)
Position Objective :
- To be responsible for detail engineering design of compressors packages.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Order related System Engineering for Single Shaft & Integrally Geared Compressor Package Design, in order of contract specification.
- Creation of Layout drawings, General Arrangement, Piping Plan, Foundation plan, cable routing plan etc. for compressor packages.
- 3D Pipe Modeling using P&ID and generation of fabrication isometrics
- Planning, Modelling and extracting drawings of pipe supports in UG-NX.
- Assembly modelling of 3D Components like base frame, coupling guard, structures and platforms and in UG-NX and generation of drawing
- Creation of Bill of Materials for ordering of pipe and components
- Plan, implement and support detail design engineering in cooperation with internal and external customers for international projects of compressor packages.
- Preparation of Checklist, process procedure, master drawing, guideline to ensure the quality of the documents.
Knowledge/Formal Education/Experience :
- Engineering education in B.E. Mechanical.
- 3D modelling and drafting with UG - NX 11 (Mechanical Routing).
- Knowledge of Teamcenter/Globus, SAP/Atlas
- Knowledge of mechanical design, plant and piping Design
- Knowledge of ASME, API and relevant internal and international standards.
- Knowledge of products (Compressor, Turbine, cooler, lube oil unit etc.).
- Analytical skills, Good communication & Cross cultural skill set.
- English language