Lead Technical Recruiter at TekPillar
Views:130 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
System Engineer - Automotive (3-10 yrs)
- System Engineer or Certified Functional Safety (ISO26262) Engineer with 3 to 10 Years of experience in Automotive domain,
- Working experience in complete product development V cycle, Requirement Engineering, Verification and Validation for E&E systems, HIL
- System Engineering activities like FMEA/FTA for various E&E systems in in both passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles applications.
- MBSE (Model Base System Engineering)
- Architecture creation for systems using CATIA Magic, Rational Rhapsody.
- Interact with client to understand requirements and expectations and work towards fluffing these via system design and integration for Powertrain and Vehicle features.
- Worked for EMS, TCM, ABS/ESP, Headlamps, Illumination, Ambient lighting, Infotainment system, Instrument cluster, BCM, RPS, RVC and vehicle electrical features.
- Requirement Development for Diagnostic, EOL, Service, UDS and CAN communications
- Knowledge on conventional powertrain, e-powertrain, EV and ADAS domain. System Engineering, Requirement Engineering, V&V (Vehicle level, HIL), Knowledge in Passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle applications.
- Good understanding of different vehicle system, its interfaces, E&E systems 3
- Wide exposure to different automotive software technologies, tools and processes etc