HR-Admin at Talf Solar India Ltd
Views:231 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Talf Solar - Site Engineer (2-6 yrs)
Position: Site Engineer
Job location: Kanchrapara (50 Kms from Kolkata), West Bengal
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Travelling Required: Yes
About Us :
- Talf Solar India Pvt Ltd (- TSIL- ) is a mid-size solar developer based in Delhi, promoted by finance and solar industry professionals with over 60 years of high-level infrastructure finance and project development experience between them. TSIL is funded by investors from UK and Germany.
- TSIL today has an operational portfolio of 19MW, 8MW under implementation, and another 32MW scheduled to start implementation by mid-2023. TSIL has a wide geographical footprint in North India, with projects in Delhi, Haryana, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh.
- In its 4 years of history since 2018, TSIL has built a deep and experienced team of 30 designers, procurement and project execution engineers, and technicians. TSIL is, and is determined to remain, a values-driven company focused on more than just profits.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Supervising the I&C contractor.
- Responsible for Quality.
- Manage the team for local procurement of BOS items, appoint and manage Installation and commissioning vendors.
- Maintain relationships with rooftop owners.
- Coordinate with Talf Solar's central design and procurement team based in Delhi.
Qualification and Requirements :
- Diploma holder/ B. Tech from reputed institute.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Ability to manage a Team.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Conversant with key MS Office applications.