Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:208 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tank Farm Manager - Chemical Firm (10-15 yrs)
We, Sarthee Consultancy, are having Opening for Tankfarm Manager position, with our client in Chemical Industry.
Please find below details :
Company : Leading name in Chemical Industry
Designation : Tankfarm Manager
Location : Kutch
Job Requirements :
- Diploma /Bachelor in Chemical engineering with min. 10 years of experience of tankfarm management from Chemical / Petrochemical /oil industry
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for all tankfarm operations including :
- RM unloading
- FG filling in tankers, IBC & drums
- Coordination with Supply chain & Purchase team for RM & FG tanker planning & scheduling.
Accountable for disposal of the following :
- Waste solvent
- Scrap drums and IBC
- Repacking & Relabelling.
- Ensure that the team operates in a safe and efficient manner
- Implement company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy and procedures for tank farm operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.