Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:164 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tank Farm Manager - Chemical Firm (10-15 yrs)
We, Sarthee Consultancy, are having Opening for Tankfarm Manager position, with our client in Chemical Industry.
Please find below details :
Company : Leading name in Chemical Industry
Designation : Tankfarm Manager
Location : Kutch
Job Requirements :
- Diploma /Bachelor in Chemical engineering with min. 10 years of experience of tankfarm management from Chemical / Petrochemical /oil industry
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for all tankfarm operations including :
- RM unloading
- FG filling in tankers, IBC & drums
- Coordination with Supply chain & Purchase team for RM & FG tanker planning & scheduling.
Accountable for disposal of the following :
- Waste solvent
- Scrap drums and IBC
- Repacking & Relabelling.
- Ensure that the team operates in a safe and efficient manner
- Implement company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy and procedures for tank farm operations.