HR at TE Connectivity
Views:531 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TE Connectivity - Facility Manager (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
The Facilities manager will oversee all building and grounds maintenance for our company. They will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational. The facilities manager will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third party vendors.
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Managing all vendor contracts
- Ensuring efficiency of all building systems
- Coordinating site safety programs
- Preparing operating reports and budgets
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation
- Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment
- Coordinating with department heads and building contractors
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Negotiating bids and contracts for third party workers
- Coordinating building security and maintenance services
- Managing and supervising all facilities personnel
- Overseeing all building functions
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
- Preparing and filing reports with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting.
- Cafeteria and Pantry Management
- Ensuring that Security, Access Card system & visitors process are followed as per the Security Policies and Procedures
- Any Graduate Degree with Minimum 10 years of Experience in Facility Management.
- Certification in facilities management a plus.
- Business Skills to deal with Budgets, Financial forecasts & Real estate Management.
- Strong Interpersonal & leadership skills across all levels and Functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and consistently meets commitments.
- Possess good organisational and project planning skills, can multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Technical engineering skills for understanding how buildings and equipment works.
MOTIVATIONAL/CULTURAL FIT :
- Innovation demeanor Problem solving
- Results driven
- Clear and concise communication