Recruitment Specialist at TA Specialist
Views:141 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Network Engineer - Telecom (1-9 yrs)
Team Lead - Network Engineer - Delhi & Hyderabad
Objective : Looking for a candidate who can help in managing escalated issues from PSC 1, team related to FTTH network issues with a major focus on resolving network faults.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities :
- Proactively respond to all tickets being forwarded by ECC-1 and resolve it within a specified TAT.
- Identifying the faults by deep diving into the design & architecture to ensure the issue is permanently addressed. - Operational support to ERP by configuring devices identifying the fault areas.
- Proactively monitoring the alerts and raising an alarm with ERP or Peer teams.
- Pushing the field team and the ERP for proactive maintenance of networks based on critical alarms.
- Exposure in handling the installation, commissioning and configuration of a wide range of broadband network equipment (Switches/OLT/ONU/WIFI Routers) from various TIER 1 & TIER 2 Vendors.
Key skills :
- Should have exposure in handling the installation, commissioning and configuration of a wide range of broadband network equipment (Switches/OLT/ONU/WIFI Routers) from various TIER 1 - & TIER 2 Vendors.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN, WAN, and MAN.
- Should have experience in communicating and documenting incidents to include cause, action, and solution as well as root cause analysis.
- Should have knowledge of LAN configuration- STP, RSTP, MSTP, Vlans, VTP, Trunks, EtherChannels, High availability
- Should have knowledge of DNS, DHCP, GPON, GEPON, AAA, MEN, FTTH(Understanding of various last-mile technologies of network)
- Should know how to configure and troubleshoot load balancing, Primary Secondary Paths.
= Should have knowledge on IP with core competency on building the data & video call flows (Routing/Switching/Authentication/Security) from Core till the last mile customer device.
- Should be dependable and flexible when necessary (rotational shift)
- Candidates who are aligned with Excitels cultural values will be preferred (Express Yourself, Be Obsessed, Do it Now, Practice Empathy, Always Deliver)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.