Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:169 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Production (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for Team Lead -Production for India's top FMCG company
Job Location- Sanand (Gujarat)
Qualifications: B. Tech/B.E.- Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/ Diploma in Engg
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience in Beverage industry
Note: Only Female Candidate are require
Shift Time- 6am to 2pm/ 2pm to 10 pm
Objective: Managing the production line/lines in shifts. Ensuring production targets are met with compliance in QSPECS parameters laid down.
- Responsible for delivering production as per production plan, ensuring safety, quality within specifications, yields and usages within targets
- Responsible for carrying out Preventive Maintenance/ Time Based Maintenance of PET line equipment (PET - Blowmold, Filler, Conveyors, Shrinkwrap, Palletiser, Stretchwrapper & compressors and chillers, cooling towers)
- Responsible for carrying out breakdown maintenance for all equipment within the shortest possible time during the shift, RCA and CAPA implementation to be done for the same
- Responsible for manning requisition and allocation of available manpower to various workstations during the shift.
- Responsible for verification of CLTI and logbooks along with rejections in the shift.
- Responsible for conducting 1hr per equipment on the respective equipment on daily basis by focusing on 5S, CLTI, PM, Abnormality identification and tagging, operator training and safety
- Maintaining run hours of each equipment in SAP, PM Schedule generation & abnormality entry and Tag closure. Total Tag age to be reduced below 7 days by pushing equipment tracking sheet and maintaining spares inventory
- Planning, communication and execution of punch list activities during maintenance window
Performing Contract Workforce Management system entries and maintaining preform tracking sheet
- Ensuring all the safety protocols are followed all the time including machine guarding, safety interlocks and LOTO system during maintenance.
- Ensuring GMP practices as per the company standards
- Ensuring finished goods are produced as per the quality protocols.