Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:60 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Lead - Test Bed - Engine Operations (14-16 yrs)
- Testing of various Diesel/Gasoline Engines
- Testing -Combustion Development
- Testing-Mechanical Development
- Workshop Management.
- Engine Optimization on Test Beds
- Responsible for Durability oil consumption test
- Emission, 8 Mode / 13 Mode Emission Test
- Ensure Documentation for routine tests without interpretation of result
- Lead Equipment Maintenance team
- Closely work with Development Team Leads
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Attributes :
The ideal candidate would possess some of the following competencies :
Knowledge (What the person must know) :
- Excellent understanding of Testing Standards and Norms for Emission and Performance
- Excellent working knowledge of Test Equipments such as Dynamometer, Fuel Balance, Smoke Meter, Emission Analysers, Smart Sampler.
Skills (What the person should be able to do) :
- Proficient in Test Bed Operating System (Puma, AMA.) / Emission Systems and other Testbed Systems.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills (English/Hindi)
Attributes (What behaviors the person should exhibit) :
- Lead with examples.