Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:187 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Leader - Design & Engineering (7-10 yrs)
Company Description :
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Team Leader - Design & Engineering. The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset. Company is in a main-stream business of providing oil hydraulic solutions since last 3 decades. Company is continuously converting ideas into reality, with energy saving reliable hydraulic solutions. Since more than 10 years, company has a Joint Venture with a German company.
Design & Engineering function :
The primary responsibilities (but not limited to) for a Team Leader - Design & Engineering are listed below :
- Get involved and support Sales & Application team on request for special project proposals.
- Review the project documents received from Sales & Application team and verify the completeness.
- With help of team members, prepare all the engineering drawings and relevant documents for release to purchase, planning & manufacturing.
- Get in contact with vendors for special product requirements in projects.
- In coordination with Sales & Application team, discuss with customers to get the approval of engineering drawings.
- With help of team members, prepare release documents and align with planning & operations team for complete information transfer for the project.
- Guide & mentor the team members for their personal & professional growth.
- Provide technical trainings to team members.
- Manage all the standards to be following during engineering phases and keep the up-to-date standards in database.
- Support purchase and planning team in inventory reduction topic.
- Support operation team during execution of project if they have any challenge.
- Support field service team with engineering knowledge during site commissioning / troubleshooting.
- Support your leader in standardization process (components / processes) for future strategic approach.
- Support FLSPL management in creating the workplace Great Place to Work.
- B-Tech / M-Tech in Mechanical or Mechatronics.
- MBA from reputed business school is an added advantage.
Additional Information :
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience in leading the team.
- Passionate entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in English.
- Hands-on experience of 2D tools like AutoCAD, 3D tools like Inventory / Creo / Solid edge / Catia, and other MSOffice applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willing to travel at least 10 - 20% of time across India.