Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:63 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Team Leader - Quality Control/Assurance (6-11 yrs)
Job Description :
To ensure all the products manufactured and distributed by the bottling operation conform to the specifications through assurance of processes from supply to consumer.
The QA-TL supports the identification, planning, documentation, and management of the practices, activities and resources needed to meet quality goals and objectives in a manner that enables management to assess quality performance.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to ensure the compliance for all quality management, and quality assurance activities in the bottling operation in adherence to the Company guidelines and requirements in the supply, manufacturing and distribution processes.
- Responsible for the conformance to Company or statutory specifications of the finished goods leaving the plant.
- Responsible to monitor, assess and improve process capabilities in the plant
- Responsible for conducting the required tests on raw materials, packaging materials, WIP and finished product at the specified frequencies.
- Responsible to ensure the availability and calibration of inspection and testing equipment and chemical reagents.
- Responsible for operational control and quality compliances of the final syrup, water treatment, effluent treatment and mixer production processes.
- Responsible to ensure storage condition conformation for raw materials, Concentrate / Beverage Base intermediates, auxiliary material and final product as per the Company guidelines.
- Responsible to establish the traceability and product identification for raw material, ingredient and Finished product.
- Responsible to monitor and drive GMP adherence culture in the plant.
- Responsible to address Customer/consumer complaints, derive root cause and establish Corrective & preventive action through process change or monitoring.
- To ensure documentation, document control and record keeping as per the Company, Quality and Food Safety management system requirements.
- Conducting Internal audits and deriving corrective action plan. Ensuring the effectiveness of Verification and validation plan for CCP/OPRP/PRP
- Responsible to document, implement and monitor a quality assurance system in accordance with the KORE norms.
- Responsible for driving business and QA functional KPIs and review trend periodically. Develop an environmental assessment and accountability program and implementing in coordination with local regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for periodic monitoring of cost lines for fixed and variable expenses and developing trend analysis.
- To work with the corporate team in validation of new products/projects/RM/PM & auxillary materials and executing the pilot runs at plant level.
- Monitoring the change over time of all production lines and developing opportunities for improvement.