Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sanguine Global Consultants
Views:164 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Team Member - EHS (5-10 yrs)
Candidate Currently Working on Plant Safety only Should Apply. Female Candidate Preferred.
Brief Overview of Job :
- Risk management techniques -Fire fighting systems
- HAZOP (Hazard and operability study), HIRA, Job safety analysis, Installation & running of fixed & mobile fire fighting systems.
- Knowledge to conduct training programs, audits & corrective action for the same. Coordinate in Water Management. Investigate accidents (cause effect diagnosis - 6M) - Record maintenance (Accidents), Action Analysis & Appropriate action for the same.
- Liaisoning with government agencies Monitor & Measurement of industrial hygiene systems, (Noise, Lux and Ergonomics )
- Prepare on-site and off-site emergency plans. Conducting periodic mock drills.
- Would be responsible for the development emergency response team. Conducting periodical safety committee meetings and addressing non-conformance on a timely basis.
- Able to conduct safety audits in the continuous process industry and find out unsafe acts and conditions.
- Online monthly reporting related to EHS.
- Continuous Shop floor visit, involvement of employees in identifying unsafe acts and conditions and asking them to address the same in irrespective of their area.
- Starting with PPE's selection to prepare a safety budget on yearly basis and manage the same on a timely basis.
- Safety promotional program like safety month, environment day, road safety international EHS day to involve employees and strengthen safety culture.
- Identification of training needs for employees and prepare EHS training plan and implement the same in collaboration with the HR team.
Specific Skills Required :
- Knowledge about systems like ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
- Health Hazards - Capability to find health risk at workplace.
- Environment - Knowledge about legal compliance GPCB, Water act, Factory act, Explosives act.
- Safety Hazards - Knowledge about workplace risks
- Aware about First aid, fire fighting, crisis communication etc.
- Knowledge of all Local Legal Laws (Environment, Health & Safety)
- Knowledge of Imparting Training to Employees
- Computer Skills: MS word, Excel, Advance Excel, PowerPoint presentation etc...
If interested, request you to share your updated CV (in word format).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.