Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:248 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Team Member - Mechanical Operations - Polymer Processing Manufacturing (4-8 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Polymer Processing Manufacturing Company
Job Title : Team Member Mechanical - Operation
Job Location : Savli
Education qualification : Diploma in Mechanical engineering from reputed institute with relevant work experience
Work experience :
- Min. 4-8 Years of shop floor experience in Polymer Processing Industry Preferably Compounding of Plastics.
- 5S will be added advantage
- Autocad drawing will be added advantage.
- Actively participate and contribute in meeting/exceeding DuPont SHE standards
- Active involvements in transition cleaning and get your activities verified for its completeness and correctness in the transition cleaning activities.
- Shift patrolling and record up keeping.
- Completing any mechanical breakdown with in benchmark time.
- Activities which mechanical team member heavily involved are, die plate change, vent port cleaning, pelletizer gap setting, WRG cutter blade change, screener deck alignment, pelletizer rubber roller change and all the related mechanical activities.
- Bagging Activity in shift.
- All the filters cleaning from blowers to heat exchangers including every downstream equipment eg quench bath, sump tank, DVP, motors, driers, fume extraction system etc.
- Glass fuzz cleaning as and when instructed by Team Member Process.
- Ensuring no leakage is there from anywhere in the plant such as oil leak, air leak, powder leak, water leak, granules leak.
- Making available all the spares dies for Delrin & Zytel, vent ports, WRG cutter, rubber roller, bed knifes & nut bolts required to fix them, in ready condition at any point of time.
- Reporting of all the mechanical downtime.
- Taking help from the G-Shift for any unresolved issue in the mechanical field.
- Downtime description related to mechanical down time should be done perfectly with correct time allocation.
- All the adjustment needed in terms of mechanical aspects in any area of the plant such as in bagging area for auto palletizer and likewise.
- LTCTR hand over is whole and sole responsibility of mechanical team member including all the records up keeping
- Handover of all the mechanical related activities to the next team member mechanical.
- Helping process team member in forklift issues- until each process team member get trained to fourth level.
- Completing all training modules on time as per training plan with self initiative.
- Raw material and finished good movement once qualified the PPT and Fork truck
- Operation of plant Utility (Compressor, Pumps, Cooling towers, N2 plant etc )
- Maintain house keeping standards at the highest levels
- Manage contractors for plant operation activities
- Trouble shooting of plant equipment/machinery
Desired Skills :
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken) & problem solving skills.
- Computer knowledge (MS Office, Power Point)
- Willing to Put efforts till the problem lasts.
- Exposure to ISO9001 & ISO14001
- Should have good potential for learning.
- Should know about different Quality testing standard such as ASTM, ISO etc.
- Valid 4-wheeler driving license is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SHE Systems is an added advantage (Process Safety Management, Occupational Health, Ergonomics, Environment, Product Stewardship, Distribution Safety)
- Communication, Negotiation & Interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels in an organization
- Ability to converse fluently in English
- Exposure to polymer compounding equipment/systems.
CTC : Rs. 3.25 Lpa ro 5.50 lpa (Depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification)
Key Skills : Polymer Processing, Auto cad, Good communication skills, - Computer knowledge
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Required Experience : 4-8 yrs
Positions : 1