Recruitment & HR Manager at Renoir Consulting
Views:377 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Team Member - Operational Excellence (5-11 yrs)
The role(s) :
- The roles will be based in Dhaka (Bangladesh) with international travel required.
- You will work in a complex, multi-skilled, fast paced team delivering real and measurable results.
- Working within our diverse organisation you will need to understand, identify and quantify the opportunities for operational improvement, specifically :
a. Able to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions;
b. Turn data into information which have practical use.
c. Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions, enjoy understanding a problem and solving it in a systematic manner
d. Presenting findings and recommendations stakeholders
e. Practical, mastering the theory and will show - how it is done- .
f. Proven ability of combining technical and emotional intelligence.
g. Open to suggestions and honest about mistakes; proactively seeks for feedback
- Be a key player in implementing agreed solutions to those areas for improvement across and within a group of production sites in Bangladesh and internationally.
- Depending on the role you will take ownership of, and be held accountable for, your own and/or your team's delivery of performance improvements in discrete areas of a project right up to managing an entire site-wide improvement programme, or even be managing a number of sites and improvement processes simultaneously.
- You will mentor, develop, support and encourage our in-house production management team so that they thrive and flourish within the demands of a modern production environment.
- These roles will be supported by world class training and development of you as individuals across strategy, tactics and hands-on implementation of sustainable results
The candidate : you must fit the profile below; the more senior the position applied for the greater the experience required.
- Top class academic qualifications in a first degree coupled with an MBA, both from internationally renowned and recognized centres of excellence as well as highly numerate with a logical mind-set and strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Be fluent in Bengali (ideally)and English
- Experience - 5 - 11 years of relevant experience
- Consulting experience from an internationally recognized Consulting firm OR
- Relevant experience as a Team leader/Supervisor/internal consultant in a production/manufacturing organisation of international repute.
- Experience of implementing (not theorizing) Lean Manufacturing concepts, new ways of working and new management control systems and methodologies.
- Strong personal presence (an influencer) - proven leadership skills and, critically, the ability to inspire others.
- Be strong, effective communicators at all levels with the ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a collaborative approach
- Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to succeed