Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:508 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Team Member - Operations - Electrical - Polymer Processing Manufacturing (2-5 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Polymer Processing Manufacturing Company
Work experience :
- Min. 2 to 5 Years of shop floor experience in Polymer Processing Industry preferably compounding of Plastics
- Good knowledge on PLC and automation will be an added advantage.
- 5S, Six sigma and lean tools and TPM will be an added advantage.
Job Profile :
- Actively participate and contribute in meeting/exceeding DuPont SHE standards
- Active involvements in transition cleaning and get your activities verified for its completeness and correctness in the transition cleaning activities.
- Bulk container unloading along with proper filling of the container unloading checklist with record up keeping.
- Shift patrolling and record keeping.
- Completing any E&I breakdown with in benchmark time .
- Assist shift team leader/Day coordinator E & I in safe and efficient plant operation. To ensure that standard operating conditions and standard operating procedures are followed in producing quality products
- Reporting of all the E&I downtime.
- Troubleshoot all Electrical instruments and Control systems. ( AC & DC drives, Siemens PLC and other automation system ).
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of electrical equipment's like AC motors, MCC & PMCC feeders, Breakers, Battery banks, Material handling equipment's like fork truck & PPT, plant lighting system, air conditioning system.
- Operation of DG set and changeover from GEB supply to DG in case of power failure.
- K-tron Feeder calibration with Record up keeping and load cell calibration in the shift.
- Cube Blend and Batch preparation activity during shift operation.
- Domino Printer readiness in shift.
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken) & problem-solving skills.
- Computer knowledge (MS Office, Power Point)
- Willing to Put efforts till the problem lasts.
- Exposure to ISO 9001 & ISO14001
- Should have good potential for learning.
- Should know about different Quality testing standard such as ASTM, ISO etc.
- Valid 4 wheeler driving license is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SHE Systems is an added advantage (Process Safety Management, Occupational Health, Ergonomics, Environment, Product Stewardship, Distribution Safety)
- Communication, Negotiation & Interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels in an organization
- Ability to converse fluently in English
- Exposure to polymer compounding equipment/systems.
CTC : Based on candidates experience and merits (1.80 to 3.20 LPA)
Key Skills : Diploma - Electrical/Instrumentation, Good knowledge on PLC and automation
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Required Experience : 2-5 yrs
Positions : 1