Talent Executive at Emagine People Technologies
Views:135 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Advisor - Pultrusion/Extrusion Process (15-24 yrs)
We are looking for a Global Technical Advisor with relevant experience in all facets of UV and Thermal Pultrusion Process, Extrusion Process, Impregnation process, Coating process, Automation of manufacturing machines and latest practices in the relevant industry.
He will guide and lead FRP projects like - UV FRP rods, Thermal FRP Rods, ARP Rods, Flat FRP Rods, Other FRP Products and variants.
- Should have experience in productivity improvement, De-bottlenecking and line balancing
- Advises on the best practices for the industry.
- Create or modify products, process, raw materials, machines and report on findings.
- Assess risks and requirements for different implementation tactics.
- Troubleshoot problems to develop a viable solution.
- Experience in analysis and identifying possible gaps in the system
- Capable of defining and developing applications for technical designs and process.
- Capable of making a strategy for functions with clear initiatives for implementation.
- The incumbent will have relevant experience and background in FRP rods manufacturing technology, project design & equipment's and processing & operations.
- Experience of Pultrusion Process is must.
- Experience in extrusion process, coating martials, Resins & Polymers,
- Expertise in continuous Process & production Management.
- Should have business acumen to bring more value for the business.
Education & Training :
- Technical advisors should have a degree in a field related to their specialization. (This will help us to get both theoretical and experienced learnings from him)
- It is important for technical advisors to have professional experience in their specialization, to get the valuable advising and consulting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.