Senior Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:177 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Assistant to Managing Director - BPO/ITeS/FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Skills required :
The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent oral communication, report writing,interpersonal and office management skills including command over written and spoken English, Gujarati & Hindi language.
- The person must be discreet but decisive, innovative, diligent and pay attention to details.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-Office applications with service and presentation skills is required.
- Candidate must possess strong knowledge of project management.
- Success in this role also demands high level of confidentiality, honesty, integrity and flexibility.
Job Description :
- The position reports to the Managing Director (MD) and has primary responsibility for providing technical and operational support to the MD.
- The position is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the MD's role in planning, execution and monitoring of his set of activities including development projects, policies and programs of the Company
- Provides professional support to the MD on operational, secretarial / administrative matters which includes the following :
a. Provides input to technical projects, reports, project planning, etc.
b. Facilitates the development of corporate and functional plans to align with direction and vision of the company
c. Draft mails and other communication material on behalf of the MD as per his instructions and needs
d. Assist the MD in collating data, reviewing and presentation of performance data of the various subsidiaries / divisions & / departments
e. Prepare and distribute relevant reports or documents to HODs and other stakeholders; follows up on responses and communicate the same to the MD as required
f. Assesses and recommends various courses of action based on meetings decisions
g. Conducts research on various areas as assigned; develops presentations on behalf of the MD
h. Acts as the contact person for requests for information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization
i. Participates in corporate meetings and acts as a Secretary to ensure proper documentation of minutes of the meetings
j. Prepares speeches, routine correspondence and reports on behalf of the MD
k. Receives, screens and responds promptly to all incoming mails, calls, inquiries and requests while ensuring all correspondence are treated and responded to swiftly
l. Maintains effective and comprehensive electronic & paper filing systems to ensure efficient flow of correspondence and documentation
m. Organizes the MD's meetings and visits to ensure effective and productive use of time
n. Liaises with the internal customers (HODs and other members of staff) and external customers on behalf of the MD
o. Coordinates to ensure all visitors to the MDs office are properly attended to
p. Works along with the MD's Personal Assistant to provide all travel and protocol arrangements for the MD
q. Assisting in any other area of work related to the MD's office to ensure his effective functioning