Recruiter at Klaus IT Solutions
Views:157 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Author - Automotive (2-5 yrs)
- A strong understanding in automotive dealer or Engineering quires
- Update technical documentation based on quires received/correction required on the existing documents.
- Update diagnostic procedures using Part 2 Spec, wiring schematics and other engineering data on the existing documents.
- Performs teardown, removal and installation, disassembly and assembly processes to document procedures/quires raised from dealer/Engineering.
- Responsible in tracking of quired raised from Dealer/Engineering and needs to addressed on time, within budget and accurate
- Validates technical information based on client-supplied information
- Consults with various client contacts and subject matter experts to gather product specific information
- Participates in meetings with clients, subject matter experts and departmental co-workers
- Authors information using various electronic systems, such as ArborText / XMetaL, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Advises project manager of project status and potential issues
- Facilitate Customer Satisfaction by means of adhering to standards, timelines & qualitative output
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.