Founder at Talentfair Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:236 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Consultant - Stabilizer Bars (25-30 yrs)
Role : Technical consultant - Stabilizer Bars-
Location : Any city in Europe, preferably a city in Germany
Job Description :
- The person with minimum of 25 years of hands-on operational/Quality/Process Engineering/Product Development experience with any reputed precision steel production facilities in companies like :
1. Mubea, Tube division, Europe
2. Jensen Tube, Europe
3. SMP, Europe
4. Borusan Mannesman, Turkey
5. Benteler, Germany
6. Nippon steel, SEA
7. JFE, Chin
- Must have experience with both ERW ( Tube mill ), Furnace & Cold drawing equally.
- Should have strong knowledge in handling different grades of steel including but not limited to E355, 26MnB5,34MnB5,40MnB5, SAE4130 etc.,
- Must have extensive experience in developing Stabilizer bar tubes for European Tier 1 System manufacturers like Sogefi, Mubea etc.,
- Must have worked with such component manufacturers in the entire approval process of Tubes for Stab bar application including but not limited to the understanding of test setup, test parameters, factors influencing S-N curve etc.,
- Knowledge of Steel Material of different grades/Factors influencing steel quality etc.,
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must have the ability to train/Educate team in developing safety-critical parts especially stabilizer bar tubes.
- Must have experience in working with Adverse Dia to wall thickness Tube mill ( D/T ratio approximately 5)
- Ability to examine/interpret metallurgical microstructures & plan process based on the inference
- Preferably an Engineer with Mechanical or Metallurgical background
- Preferably with an ability to influence European System manufacturers based on past work relationship.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering/ Post Graduate in Engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.