Technical Coordinator - Research & Development - Consumer Electronics (7-8 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As a Technical Coordinator (R&D), you will be responsible for coordinating technology evaluation by various teams- software, hardware, quality assurance, Product Managers, and management team.
What you will do :
- Coordinating all communication and discussions with technology partner, semiconductor partner, vendors, and other 3rd party companies
- Coming up with ideas to improve existing products and suggesting the potential new technology adaption to products
- Performing market research, exploring ideas by working closely with various departments and coming up with new innovative features and architectures
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Experience in consumer-lifestyle companies
- Good understanding of any of the product categories including Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Alexa Speakers/Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer electronics products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of duty and initiative