HR Executive at Techsavvy Engineers
Views:179 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Technical Engineer (1-3 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- You are required to be at your humble best in managing the customer's relationship.
- Be a Solution Provider.
- Empathize with all.
- You are required to be presentable both written & verbal.
Skills Required :
- The candidate must possess 2-3 yrs of Industrial working Exp. (Design or R&D dept.)
- Excellent communication and follow up skills (both telephone and e-mail)
- High-level presentation skills (comfortable in front of a crowd)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot engineering problems
- 3D CAD experience - SolidWorks and SolidWorks Simulation experience a plus
- Being able to effectively benchmark product and services for quick closure.
- Facilitate sales engineers to unearth large opportunities.
- Create FEA/ FEM opportunities.
- B.E. / B-Tech in Mechanical
- Prior experience in similar field will be an advantage.
BENEFITS / PERKS :
- Compensations as per industry standards.
- Professional Certifications.
- Car & Bike Conveyance.
- Incentives, Rewards & Awards
COUNTRY / COVERAGE / LOCATION : India / Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon, Rajasthan, Haryana and Uttrakhand / Noida & Gurgaon
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
TechSavvy is an authorized SOLIDWORKS reseller in Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon, Rajasthan, Haryana and Uttrakhand We are engaged in providing industry-leading engineering consultancy in India. With our long-standing association with SOLIDWORKS in India, we are capable of delivering the superior class 3D CAD solutions. Being one of the reputed and renowned SOLIDWORKS distributors, we provide innovative, practical and cost-effective CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM solutions to product design and manufacturing companies in India. We are also approved training partner of Dassault Systems, SOLIDWORKS Corp USA and we impart complete SolidWorks training to our customers.
TechSavvy Engineer Pvt. ltd. is also a premier VAR - Value Added Reseller for Dassault Systems SolidWorks Corporation, the USA for their Products and we are one of the largest CAD/CAM/CAE Solution providers in North India.
We have over 500 satisfied customers in the last 17 years and are proud to have all the top leaders in different industry verticals endorse SOLIDWORKS products. The key strengths of our organization are our passionate team of certified technical professionals, who are adept at understanding the key challenges of our customers and skilled in addressing them with a solution-based approach.
Being an authorized partner of Dassault Systems SOLIDWORKS Corporation, USA, we provide sales and Support on complete SOLIDWORKS product design suite and cater to diversified industry verticals. With multi-disciplinary offerings, we are catering to customers in a host of industry verticals such as Machine Tools, Automotive / Transportation, Hi-Tech Electronics, Renewable Energy - Solar & Wind, Power & Process, Industrial Automation / Robotics, Consumer Products, Mold / Tool & Die, LED, Medical Devices etc.