HR at Panshul Technologies LLP
Views:173 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Engineer - Presales (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Technical Engineer Executive
Job Overview :
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, and innovative Technical Engineer to join our team! As a Technical Engineer Executive at our company, you will be responsible for various tasks like customer industry-based product demonstration, webinars, software installation, customer nurturing and providing customer support.
Technical Pre-Sales Engineers are extremely important for our company's success, ultimately you will be the person our customers would trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for technical knowledge
Responsibilities and Duties :
- SOLIDWORKS product demonstrations to prospects.
- Onsite/Online Supporting the customers in design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Understanding customer requirements and propose solutions.
- Should be able to tweak demonstrations based on customer requirements.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Ensure issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Nurturing customers and build relationship for new business opportunities.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Design Engineer, CAD Presales Engineer, CAD Trainer, or similar roles.
- Ability to demonstrate Software and address customer queries.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience working as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in technical industry
- Experience: 2-5 years