Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:235 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Engineer - Textile/Non Woven (3-5 yrs)
- Responsible for Lab Testing of Non-woven fabric. Test perform like Tensile Tests, CBR Puncture Tests, Cone drop Tests, Water permeability tests, Thickness, Gsm etc.
- Conducting test standard as per customer requirement, method like ASTM, ISO standard.
- Responsible for fiber test like Count Tests, Tenacity, Elongation, staple length, spin finish content, crimps etc.
- Overall responsibility for quality of products and quality related issue
- Responsible for sending Test Report to customer.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international standards.
- Responsible for preparing Sample for customer.
- Follow up all inspection activities, as well as customer requirement.
- Having knowledge of establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
Focus on Real Time QA Check, PRODUCTION, PROCESS STABILITY, PROCESS STABILITY, NPD TEST, EXCAVATION OF MATERIALS, APPLICATION TEST, R&D, QA IMPROVEMENT TEST, MSDS CREATIONS, HAZARDOUS ANALYSIS, TECHNICAL BUDGET MGMT, NEW PRODUCT TYPE, TECHNICAL SOP
BE Chemical / Textile Chem
- 4+yrs exp into Technical / PDN / QA with Chemical / Textile / NonWoven Units
- Strong exp with Non Woven / Textile / Chemical Manufacturing & Technical & process and skills must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.