Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:304 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Technical Expert - Charging Infrastructure - Electrical Vehicle (6-15 yrs)
Job Purpose : Create specifications, design, development, and validation of charging infra and ensure overall technical aspects for charging station readiness. Interface between internal and external touchpoints for technical CI (R&D, SS&SC, manufacturing, suppliers, and vendors) to drive the development of the charging infrastructure.
Key Accountabilities and Applied Activities:
1. Develop technical specs for tower/ charger and stations
- Identify & develop the technical specs of charger/tower basis business strategies, Develop SORs, and component level technical requirements for the towers and stations.
- Identify and develop the E&E architecture and implications on the charger/ tower basis battery BMS and cloud platform requirement.
- Work on the design and prototype of the charger/ tower/ station. Components of E&E architecture requirements. Power components functional & thermal management performance.
- Work with colleagues in R&D, SS&SC to identify and develop the right modules for swapping/ charging infra.
- Provide the technical solution in the area of design and development of the existing and new product development systems engineering.
2. Charger/ tower - Product readiness :
- Define the process - supplier qualification, validation, & checklist. Evaluate and Audit the value chain partners.
- Identify and develop the right value chain partners to be able to design, develop and test the charger/ tower/ stations meeting the business requirements.
- Supplier management
- Test plan creation, execution, and defect tracking ownership
3. Integration of tower/ charger with the CMS and battery BM :
- Hardware integration of the batteries with the towers and to the cloud.
- Similarly, for the FCS, chargers integration with the cloud.
4. Stations layout and architecture :
- Define detailed requirements of EV systems, subsystems, and components.
- Responsible for the overall station integration with the chargers/ towers at the site.