Technical Expert - Electric Vehicle - Renewable Energy Solutions (9-13 yrs)
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a Technical Expert - Electric Vehicle, you will be the Technical Go-To-Guy for acquisition of EV portfolio.
What you will do :
- Being responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
- Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
- Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
- Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
- Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
- Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
- EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance - For 4W, 3W & 2W.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
- Minimum 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Experience in Program / Project Management, Planning & Monitoring.
- Should have working knowledge for Electric Vehicle projects with hands on experience in EV Development.
Technical Skills :
- Program Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
- Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem - Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Behavioural Skills :
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience : 9 to 13 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 15,00,000 to 30,00,000