Technical Head - Building Projects (18-25 yrs)
We are looking for an able leader to helm our Technical team by example. And here's more about the profile.
The Professional :
- A technical graduate with B.tech/M.Tech (Civil), preferably with a management degree who's proved their strength in leading augmented construction company.
- Experience of at least 18 years in above functions, with last 5 years in strategic leadership position
- Should have handled minimum 5 complete projects right from inception to handing over
- Should have handled minimum of 2 projects post handling issues
- Should be able to Budget and Forecast for next 3 year projects
- Support in developing project execution strategy for new/assigned project.
- Proficient in use of Project Management Software i.e. on MS-Projects, Staad pro, AutoCAD and MS Office applications
- Good communication skills (English)
The Role :
- Work with Senior Management and leadership to strategize precise and cost effective techniques in construction
- Own up and drive the strategy implementation to emerge in-line with the forecasted budget & time.
- Function as a main advisory to the Project Management Team in all issues concerning planning, scheduling and resources needed.
- Construction & Constructability review
- Planning and Estimation, development and engineering, budgeting, projects and highlight critical issues and Design