Founder & CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:82 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Technical Head - Servicing - Audio Products (10-15 yrs)
Technical Head - Servicing ( Audio Products ) @ Gurgaon, India
Our client is one of the fastest growing Consumer Electronics Organizations in India. They own 2 International audio brands and one home grown brand. It's a young and professionally managed organization with all major e-commerce and retail channels as their key customers. They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Technical Head - Servicing ( Audio Products )
Location : Gurgaon
Education : B.Tech / MBA - SCM & Logistics/ MBA - Operations. Only Full-Time qualifications will be considered. Part-time/ Correspondence education will not qualify
Experience : 10 - 15 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Our client needs a Senior person with 10+ years of hands on experience in handling audio products servicing and product servicing process at warehouse.
- Candidate should be from Audio or Consumer Electronics industry.
- Should have good understanding of methodology to continuously improve the processes by eliminating defects or identifying enhancements.
- Should have adequate Service Management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short timeframe.
- Process depth and breadth for Service Level management function, hands on experience on audio spare parts.
- Coordination with the R&D team and the manufacturing group for design changes based on customer requirement.
- Reviewing and reporting on the agreed service levels and managing customer complaints and compliments.
- Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements.
2. He/she will be accountable for the overall quality of the process and for overseeing the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models, policies, and technologies associated with the process.
- Accountable for the overall process efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills Set :
- Capability to manage Warehouses.
- Leadership Skills. Analytical skills / problem solving ability.
- Customer orientation.
- Cost consciousness.
- Team handling abilities.
- Ability to Build Partnerships.
- Holistic Thinking approach.
- Positive Thinking ability.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Candidate should have a full-time Engg Or MBA - SCM & Logistics Or MBA - Operations qualification. Part-time/ Correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Should have 10-15 years of product servicing experience and should have hands on experience in Warehousing and SCM.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates