Executive (Admin & HR) at Bluetown (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:552 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Technical Intern - Power Electronics/Control System (0-1 yrs)
Ensuring new site technical surveys, preparation of survey reports, maintaining track and record of all surveys, assist in solution deployment activities, operations and maintenance of the network, meet site uptime target by ensuring site maintenance work and timely and correct response to any outages, building customer relationship.
Conduct new site technical surveys as per the leads and requirement by internal commercial teams and prepare the network design and report. Assist in Project roll out, technology implementation in accordance with BLUETOWN procedures and standards and to the highest quality.
During normal operation, ensures that the sites are operated and maintained in accordance with the BLUETOWN procedures and standards, adhering to Service Level Agreements on response time for failure rectification and uptime.
Overall areas of accountability during the internship period:
- Perform site surveys under the guidance of Technical Manager.
- Review detailed site designs created based on the surveys
- Assist Field Engineer in the project roll out by guiding subcontractors on site surveys, installation, commissioning, documentation, troubleshooting, rectification of sites and preventive maintenance under the guidance of Field Engineer / Technical Manager,
- Inspect all site work done by subcontractors, either in person or based on submitted as-installed documentation
- Assist in Installation, commission and document BLUETOWN sites as required
- Troubleshoot and rectify failing BLUETOWN sites as required
- Perform preventive maintenance as required
- Support the Deployment Coordinator by providing report status of work on sites fully and correctly, including reporting of any issues discovered with no delay.
- Undertake other tasks related to deployment and operation as necessary.
- Performs such duties as may be required.
Education : Relevant technical educational background e.g. bachelor's degree in engineering from recognized institution.
- First Class B.Tech Engineer with a specialization in Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation passed in current year.
- Sound basic understanding of Power electronics, Communications, Digital Electronics, Signal & Curcuit and control systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in challenging environment and rural and semi urban areas.
- Ability and interest in learning new technology becoming a field engineer.
- Flexible - able to act quickly.
- Honest and trustworthy. Taking full responsibility for own actions and areas of work.
- Proactive with a personal drive for getting things done and getting them done right.
- A strong desire to be part of a truly international company pioneering new Internet Wi-Fi solutions in rural areas of developing countries around the world.
- Good English skills, both oral and written.