Technical Manager - Metallurgical Engineering (13-25 yrs)
Exp : 10yrs.
Qualification : BE Metallurgy.
Location : Pune.
Job Details :
1. Prepare and conduct technical workshops both with internal and external participation to create a solid and substainable pipeline.
2. Identify relevant projects for technology change projects or process changes and create business cases.
3. Conduct technical supplier mapping, identify gaps in supplier portfolio, participate in market surveys together with the regional category managers and give input to evaluation of suppliers from technical point.
4. Build internal stakeholder network with R&D departments to explain and deploy the Category Strategies.
5. Represent Orgnaisation externally as the technical expert for the category.
6. Follow technical market trends, new processes, new raw material development etc and inform and share with divisional colleauges.
7. As member of the category team, you contribute to the development of the strategies for the category portfolio.
8. Participation in the implementation of the category strategy in the PCP-projects through close collaboration with the R&D teams and project buyers. Main focus areas are: identify relevant projects for metal replacement and initiate the projects in the divisions, supplier design-in and early supplier Involvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.