Technical Officer - Aeronautical Engineering (3-5 yrs)
We have an opening with leading Aviation for Ahmedabad
Profile : Tech officer (Records)
Job location : Ahmedabad
Job Type : Permanent
Job Purpose : To ensure that all aircraft technical data is recorded, maintained and logged correctly in accordance with regulatory requirements as well as customer requirement and ensure recording, preservation, controlling, archiving and retrieving of continuous airworthiness records and delivery documents.
Key Responsibilities :
- To review the completed tech log pages, work orders and associated paper works received from maintenance stations and ensure that the paperwork are complete in all respect and meets the CAME and DGCA requirements
- Ensure that all continued airworthiness records are verified in all respects and that contained information is updated in to computer system on a daily basis
- Ensure accurate records of all Checks, Services and Maintenance or Repair-Activities are created and maintained for future inspection by Aviation Authorities.
- Preparation of monthly Aircraft utilization reports or other reports for establishing the maintenance reserves.
- Establish and keep up to date aircraft work cards / Job cards in accordance with the approved AMP.
- Ensure retention of continued airworthiness records in accordance with the regulatory period of time (as described in the CAME) in a controlled and well protected environment.
- Ensure continued airworthiness records are backed up regularly and stored independently and maintained in good condition so that the same can be recreated.
- Ensure all original technical records are securely stored.
- Ensure that aircraft, engine, radio and component log books are updated
- Support CAMO Engineer in performance of Airworthiness Review to ensure correct availability of tech records.
- Scan and index documents and technical records provided in physical paper format and uploads scanned copies to the Airworthiness Archive
- Ensure that all aircraft records are timely uploaded into CAMP system
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : .B. Sc. or Computer graduate or Diploma in Aeronautical engineering
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE : Min. 3 years of Aviation experience in planning/quality or maintenance organization or CAMO organization.