HR Consultant at nSynthesis HR Ops P ltd
Views:273 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technical Publications Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Technical Publications Engineer is responsible for preparing new Owner's manual, Repair manual and Service Parts manual for Golf Cars, Industrial & Utility vehicles.
- Must be familiar with Engineering BOMs, structures and able to interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Revising the existing manuals as per the Engineering Change Notices. Preparing Technical Illustrations, converting raster graphics to vector graphics.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Product suite, Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Unigraphics. Having PDM/PLM
- Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical or Automobile or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.