Manager at Tempindia Staffing Services
Views:292 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Technical Service Associate - Supply Chain (2-5 yrs)
Work Level :
A) KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
To support application engineers in carrying out activities involving logistic, material handling, documentation.
B) PROFILE OF THE JOB HOLDER :
- Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain, material management, engineering support activities
- Knowledge about Supply Chain concepts/Factory working and Transportation procedures
C) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide support to Application engineers
- Failure investigation (Base level) making the preliminary reports under AE guidance
- Coordination for transporting material to different test locations of company.
- Support in packaging and movement of material within locations
- Preparation of documents in collaboration with stores.
- Procurement of test parts, benchmark parts, etc.
- Coordination with customer supply chain in getting material from customer
- Support in arranging Tech days at customer end
- Follow up with factory, stores, vendor in getting material.
- Support in putting test requests.
- Preliminary level analysis under AE guidance
D) KEY INTERFACES :
- Sales Engineers
- Test locations
- Supply Chain planners, Warehouses