Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1157 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Service Engineer - Polymer Applications & Packaging (6-8 yrs)
Position/Title :Technical Service Engineer for Technical Polymer Applications & Polymer Packaging
Geographic Area - Asia Exclude-China
Reporting to : Global Director Tech. Service -Europe
- Provide technical service to both internal and external customers for the application of MNC products into polymers & plastics.
- Address and solve customer complaints.
- Thorough and excellent technical know-how is needed to support our customers when it comes to justified and - real- claims, as well as customers that are struggling technically, and hence need competent technical support to make a formulation with our products work
- Support sales objectives of revenue growth as defined in annual departmental goals. This to be accomplished via persuasive value proposition presentations and successful follow-up commercial trials.
- Increase MNC 's know how in the field of Polyolefins and PVC as well as others relevant (e.g. Thermostats, Epoxy, PU etc)
- Performance Measurement: Annual performance review MbO with supervisor according to individual targets set bi-annually
- Inform all involved members of regional management & group function regarding relevant business activities prior to decision making
Education/ experiences/ skills/ competencies required :
- Professional Background >6 years Industrial Experience
- BSc, MSc - Plastics / Polymers, Master of Science/ PhD - Plastics / Polymers preferable
Special requirements :
- Subject Matter Expert - all resin materials
- Strong customer focus and related social skills
- Service oriented
- Solution provider
- Flexible in working times
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Able to work in international environment
Any further clarification Call 24x7 Recruitment Team 7977415808
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.