Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:758 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Service Manager - Chemical Engineering - Ammonia Plant (10-15 yrs)
- Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
- Perfect Placer (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is - One of the most preferred and referred consultants today in Executive Search & Placement.
- Perfect Placer in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
- Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
Technical Service Manager - AMMONIA PLANT
You will be responsible for :
- Collecting Technology information & comparison statements, Site data, RM & Product specs data.
- Generating Process engineering scope documents for engineering services enquiry, Generating Documents for Environmental Clearance.
- Evaluating process aspects of engineering services offers, generation of Process Design Basis for Projects, evaluation of and commenting of basic engineering documents PFDs, UFDs, H&MBs, P&IDs.
- Generating process specifications for direct procurement and Technical recommendations for direct procurement by company.
- HAZOP organisation, participation and ensuring compliance.
- Coordinating & participating through Sr Managers - Process in pre-commissioning activities by licensor, operations and vendor and also in conducting Reliability & Guarantee Test Runs jointly by Licensor, Operations and Vendor.
- Collecting PG run data, Performing calculations, assimilating and interpretation of results of PG test runs, in coordination with licensors.
- Obtaining and providing specific consumption and start-up/shut-down consumption data for various projects for variable cost estimation, brief equipment specifications, I/O data, land requirement data from licensors for Capital cost estimation for new projects evaluation.
- Studies for improving upon consultant's engineering work, keeping abreast of latest developments in field of various process technologies and equipment availability relevant to company.
- Correspondence & meetings with Process Licensor, with detailed engg consultant personnel, With vendor for performance test runs at their shop or at site.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with 10+ years experience in Technology Management & operations is required in a Fertilizer Industry.
2. Experience specifying technical offerings and/or processing engineering services required
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
202/3 Pal Mohan Sadan
26/32 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Near Jaypee Siddharth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.