Consultant at Michael Page
Views:919 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Technical Specialist - Global Chemical Company (5-10 yrs)
- Our client is a multi-billion dollar specialty chemical company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. They have 120+ industrial sites and more than 25,000 employees across the world.
- They are looking to hire a technical specialist for their specialty surfactants business unit. The position is based out of Thane, Mumbai.
Reporting to the Functional Head, you will be responsible for :
- Carrying out experiments in the Lab, compiling results/data and determining how to proceed with next experiment/stage of project.
- Executing the assigned projects independently while planning day to day activities and carrying out multiple experiments
- Supporting the Marketing team by recommending products in terms of chemistry and also developing new applications from the existing product portfolio available; supporting the sales team to resolve product and application related complaints and actively involved in trouble shooting.
- Providing day to day support and maintenance activities for the laboratory,
- Supporting the Production department by testing performance, batch release, etc.
Ideally you have a masters- degree in Agrochemicals, Pesticide Chemistry or Chemistry with at least 4 years of relevant experience in synthesis/formulation development of Agro Chemicals/Pesticides.
- You should also have basic knowledge of surfactants, pesticide formulation chemistry from traditional formulations to new generation formulations.
- You should preferably have experience of handling Instruments such as (GC, IR, Particle size analyzer, Rheometer, HPLC, Goniometer, Microscopy, etc.).
- You should have strong communication skills, great leadership and team management skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.