TA Specialist at GM Infotech
Views:306 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Support Engineer (1-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
CTC : Upto 12 LPA.
Job Description :
- Technical support teams work 24- 7 and 365 days a year. Candidate will be required to answer inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls from customers during assigned hours.
- Candidate must be open to work on weekends and night shifts
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of products.
- Troubleshooting, approving and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about products.
- Assisting with the activation of new sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and product-specific information.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Should be a Graduate B.E/B.Tech
- Should have scored 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Applicant with lower than 60% scores in 10th, 12th or Graduation will not be considered for the role.
- Scores are mandatory to be shared along with the resume. Incomplete resumes will not be considered for the position.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year experience supporting customer in Tech Support or Customer Support role. Freshers will not be considered for the role.
- Good Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
Preferred Qualifications :
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environments