Sr Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt ltd
Views:297 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Technical Support Engineer - Engineering Design (5-10 yrs)
Technical Support Engineer
CTC - 3- 4 LPA
About Company :
- It is working as Service company providing market entry services for Renewable Energy products manufactures and service Providers
- It Services Includes Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical Support, Application Engineering Support, repair, commissioning services, Warehouse, Customs Clearance, Logistics, etc
- It provide shared services for a partner such as Accounting, HR, Admin, office Space, Warehouse, manufacturing, IT, Combined space for marketing in leading exhibitions, legal, End to End solution to sales successful RE products in the Indian market, etc. It jointly organize the sales technical training programs/ seminars in different cities in association with a partner to reach customers and provide them knowledge about new products and services etc.
- It is open to work on joint Venture, Service partner, open books, as a service company, etc Depending on partner company strategy
Job Description :
- Must Knowledge of design of Module mounting structure.
- Calculation of BOM
- Must have AUTOCAD knowledge.
- Responsible to support regional sales manager with ballast calculation regions with technical expertise and onsite support when needed
- Responsible for design of solar project layout and technical support for the necessary department. one or more topics as a technical expert within the team support network team
- Develops internal training plans and documentation for new and existing team support network members
- Provides technical support and guidance for escalated issues to the TSR team
- Must have knowledge of Solar industries especially in MMS.
- He must visit of the site for the survey. Installation training
- Support to Purchase and production
- Knowledge of AL Extrusion Roll forming injection molding, roll forming will add advantage
- Promote and expand the Fronius service reputation in the PV market
- Participates in trade shows and exhibits providing technical guidance and support as needed
- Supports with information regarding product modifications and future product development
- Providing product presentations and training to customers
- Support customers with system design questions and service calls
- Providing e-mail and telephone support for escalated inquiries and problems
- Providing customer information to internal databases SP, CRM, Baan
- Knowledge of Wind tunnel test Stadd pro calculation must be working Continuous feedback and interaction with Sales, Product Management in regards to new products, new features, prices, customer concerns, customer satisfaction and competition.
- Providing application advice for all team members, end customers, distributors, and dealers.
- Responsible for proposing solutions to ongoing customer issues within a defined timeline
- Responsible for maintaining an independent schedule when out of the office for fieldwork.
- Promote and support the as per the company guideline.
- Demonstrated ability as a leader and facilitator
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Self-motivated, quick Lerner, Team workability
- Ability to travel and work in the internationally if required
- A Valid passport and motor vehicle operator license is a must
- Ability to travel and work within 72 hours of notice
- Strong focus in job safety and health
- Three or more years of experience in mechanical engineer
- Must have knowledge of solar photovoltaic technology and/or industry
- Three or more years of supervisory experience
- One or more years in a customer service role
Professional Skills and Knowledge :
- Acquire basic computer networking knowledge
- Strong technical background and knowledge of Module mounting structure.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively problem-solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of ERP and CRM software
- Proficient in use of computer internet for research, education and professional development
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- Work independently or with supervision and achieve established goals and objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, negotiation and public speaking skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent diagnostic and analytical skills and ability to problem-solve by telephone
- Ability to clearly and concisely write correspondence and reports
Strong customer service experience
Qualification : BE-Mechanical Engineer
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time