Technical Support Engineer - GPS/RFID (2-10 yrs)
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking Technical Support Executive for providing technical assistance to our clients in the GPS/ RFID/ tracking domain
- Providing technical software & hardware support to clients
- Providing technical demo of product or new features to client
- Troubleshooting issues related to hardware or software functionalities
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically and follow service desk procedures.
- Accurately describe client issues and interpret and design a resolution
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Make sure the process conformity and SLAs are accomplished
Required Candidate Profile:
- Project experience with GPS hardware/ technology will be given preference
- Experience in GPS/ RFID or any other on-site installation
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech product
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Customer facing experience is a plus
- Comfortable working on rotational shifts
Who we are :
Lynkit (www.lynkit.in) is a product-based technology company and we specialize in digitally transforming supply chains using deep tech like IoT, blockchain, AI, machine learning, OCR, AR and process automation. We started out in 2017 and have been rapidly growing every year and having quadrupled in size since then. Today, our 6 flagship products serve more 3,500 companies in India, including global brands and household names as well as governments and public sector clients. We are seeking out candidates with a passion for working in a startup, high-growth environment, working in cutting-edge technologies, and making an impact.
Our Notable Achievements :
Lynkit has been awarded Best Company by Internet 2.0 at Dubai Expo'22 for its notable achievements in blockchain, IoT and other new age technologies, as well as recognized by Silicon India as one of India's top startups and by CIO Insider as India's top blockchain startups. One of Lynkit's GPS based tracking solutions has been recognized by Invest India as one of the most innovative, and its blockchain application has been featured by the Linux Foundation/ Hyperledger on their Global Showcase. More recently, Lynkit has been announced as the winner of the Bharat Petroleum Grand Slam Challenge for its innovative supply chain management solution.
Our Team :
We are headquartered out of Delhi and have satellite teams across 5 other cities in India. We have a super young and energetic team. Our multi-disciplinary team is made up of software and hardware engineers, technical support, sales and operational teams. We all work together under the same roof, making it a diverse and vibrant place of work.
Our Flagship Products :
Our flagship products are Lynktrac (RFID and GPS based track and trace product offering), Lynkit.io (blockchain based transport management system), PikMyBox (India's leading export logistics platform) and Lynkgrid (IoT and AR based terminal management platform).