Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:418 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technical Support Specialist - PVC (6-10 yrs)
Job description :
A hands-on technical sales role covering all areas of PVC technology including product development, formulating, compounding, processing, and testing in various PVC applications, including plastisol and foams.
- Trouble shooting at customer's premises.
- Arranging trial sample for potential customers, follow up with customers for sample trials and for next order requirements.
- Conducting technical training and educating customers, distributor's team on new developments.
- Identifying new customer needs proactively, competition analysis and provide suggestion to R&D for new product development.
- Adept at various methods like milling, calendaring, extruding, injection molding, spinning, and extrusion inflating.
Education and experience required :
- 6 - 8 years of experience in operating rigid and flexible PVC machinery in multiple applications and product categories.
- Should be able to read / write production report.
- Ideal to have a diploma in Plastics, CIPET, I.T. ingredients.
- The role would require occasional travel.