Manager - Human Resources at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:820 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Technical Trainee - Chemical Plant Domain (0-1 yrs)
1. To perform the Equipment qualifications and start the operation in the new plant.
2. To start the production and continue the production.
3. To execute trial and validation batches in plant.
4. To perform process operations in shifts.
5. To fill the production relevant documents on time.
6. Provide suggestions to improve the productivity and improve the recovery of solvents.
7. Prepare and follow the relevant SOP.
8. To prepare the new product start-up and validation documents in order to comply regulatory requirements.
9. To face various customer audits in production plant.
10. To face various regulatory agency audits in production plant.
11. Follow procedures to minimize OHS risks and adverse Environmental Impact.
12. Impart SHE training to team Members and operative staff.
13. Comply with SHE Guidelines, SHE Rules and Regulations.
14. Ensure compliance to Hazardous waste and chemical management.
15. Observe unsafe acts and conditions and take corrective & preventive actions immediately.
16. Report and investigate any incident/accident/ near miss/ illness to the superiors and EHS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.